There are literally cruise destinations all over the world. If you happen to be living in Australia, you are fortunate to be close to some of the very best cruise ports the world has to offer. The South Pacific is indeed rich with pristine islands, such as Vanuatu and many other tropical paradise islands. By checking the online cruise tour operator’s website, you can browse the many exotic stop-offs and find the ideal venue for you. Here are some of the most popular venues in 2019.
- New Zealand – A couple of days sailing from Sydney or Brisbane, the pristine islands of New Zealand make for a great cruise destination, especially if you book for the summer. Both the North and South Islands are worth a visit and with many ports of call, you can experience Maori hospitality at its very best! Go Bungee Jumping in Queenstown and sample the amazing atmosphere in Christchurch, while also visiting quiet beaches, and most cruises offer land excursions in their packages
- Cruises from Sydney – Did you know that Sydney is the largest and busiest cruise port in Australia? Probably, there is not a single world-class cruise company that isn’t operating through Sydney. If you’re looking to experience Sydney’s surroundings or even the South Pacific Islands, Cruise Agency Australia provides extremely diverse cruise trips. Cruise companies such as Carnival, P&O and Royal Carribean operates directly at Sydney’s port, and you can book cruise trips to Isle of Pines, Vanuatu, Fiji, or any other tropical destination in the South Pacific.
- Short Brisbane Cruises – If you are planning to board in Brisbane, you are literally spoiled for choice. With Cruise Guru cruises from Brisbane still available this year, you can check out New Caledonia and Port Vila, both of which are simply stunning. You can book from 2-7 nights, and with cruises that take you to Sydney, you can experience a couple of days on a cruise liner if it is your first cruise.
If you are looking for parking near Brisbane airport, then check out Flyparks. Flyparks is an online comparison site for parking at airports across Australia and New Zealand and helps you find the cheapest rates on airport and even cruise parking!
- Antarctica – The unspoilt beauty that is Antarctica is a must for many nature lovers, and for very good reason, as you can immerse yourself in stunning vistas that can only be found in this wonderful region. Then there are the whales, which you are bound to see on a regular basis, as the rich krill make for excellent feeding grounds for the Humpback and the Blue Whales. This is a must-experience cruise, as nowhere else in the world can you see such stunning natural beauty. With dates to suit, you should be able to book the ideal cruise to the cold but very beautiful Antarctica.
- The West Indies – It is a long cruise from Brisbane or Sydney, but touring the West Indies is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, as you are introduced to the colourful cultures of the Island people. With some of the best beaches in the world, what’s not to like about this amazing chain of exotic islands? Jamaica, St Lucia, Martinique, St Vincent are just a few of the places you can visit, and they all have their own unique cultures and customs.
Of course, it very much depends on your preferences. By browsing the website of an established cruise operator, you can see for yourself the many exotic destinations on the menu, and select one that is ideal. If you fancy booking a cruise for Christmas and New Year, it’s not too late if you book now, then you can prepare for an Xmas like no other.